This avocado egg salad recipe is such an amazing sandwich filler. Simple and fast to make with just some substances, it’s so splendidly creamy!
This avocado and egg salad is a good straightforward recipe, good for if you need lunch in a rush! It’s splendidly seasoned and creamy – what are you ready for, pile it excessive and take advantage of scrumptious sandwich!
Why you’ll love this avocado and egg salad
- Easy substances: This recipe is made with 6 substances, most of which you’ll have already got in your cabinet.
- Fast: It takes not more than 5 minutes to make a batch of this salad!
How one can make egg and avocado salad
Be sure you scroll down for the complete recipe!
- Mash the avocado.
- Combine within the yogurt, lemon juice and chives.
- Chop or mash the eggs.
- Combine every thing collectively and season.
How lengthy does it maintain?
This salad is greatest eaten immediately, however any leftovers could be stored coated within the fridge for as much as three days. If the avocado begins to brown, you should utilize a spoon to scrape the highest off, it can nonetheless be good to eat.
Use ripe avocados!
Not solely will ripe avocados be simpler to mash, however they are going to be extra flavorful and creamy. Gently squeeze an avocado in your palm, an if it offers a bit of it’s good to make use of.
This avocado and egg salad is admittedly scrumptious how it’s, but it surely’s straightforward to make your personal! Ty including in:
- A teaspoon of mustard
- Use different recent herbs like parsley and dill
- Add in some purple chilli flakes
- Strive including in some diced jalapeno.
Recipe Notes and Suggestions
- Relying on the scale of your avocado you would possibly wish to add a bit extra yogurt if the egg salad is just not creamy sufficient for you.
- You possibly can maintain this coated in a fridge for as much as three days.
- Mash the avocados effectively in order that there aren’t any lumps.
Extra Simple Salad Recipes
Did you make this recipe?
Use the tag #thecookierookie when posting a photograph of your recipe, and ensure to comply with The Cookie Rookie on Instagram!
Meet The Writer: Becky Hardin
Becky awoke on her 30th birthday and realized she did not know tips on how to cook dinner, ANYTHING! She began The Cookie Rookie as a method to doc her journey to learn to cook dinner, one recipe at a time! The Cookie Rookie is a spot to seek out straightforward recipes that anybody could make, and everybody will love!