The beginning of the 12 months has been totally different from the remainder of all of the New Yr that I’ve skilled. I wish to assume that surviving and being wholesome is sufficient and our purpose this 12 months must be the identical. However I’ve listed my 2021 #LIFEGOALS over right here: HELLO 2021! HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Certainly one of my #LIFEGOALS is to have extra bonding time with Ykaie and Twinkle — considered one of them is thru cooking. Tutal naman we like to eat and we’d like to be extra adventurous with meals this 12 months.
Over the weekend, we made this Banana Cupcake with Peanut Butter Frosting. We bought the creamspiration from www.createwithcream.ph. They each adore it! — banana and peanut butter really is a good taste mixture — after all that is made creamy by Nestle All Function Cream.
That is the proper college day snack!
Kayo mga mommies, are you planning on doing extra cooking this 12 months? Could mga recipes ba kayo na gusto nyong i-try? Share nyo naman within the remark part, kwentuhan tayo.
Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
- 1 ½ cups all goal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp positive salt
- 6 pcs massive overripe bananas
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 computer egg
- 6 tbsp melted butter
Peanut Butter Frosting
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 pack 125 ml Nestlé All Function Cream
I added some garnish
- banana slices
- chopped walnuts
- Sift all goal flour with baking powder, baking soda and positive salt.
- Mash banana. Stir in sugar, egg and melted butter. Combine in with the dry components. Combine till easy.
- Pour into muffin pan lined with muffin cups. Bake in a preheated 350ᴼF oven for 15 to 20 minutes or till a toothpick comes out clear after inserting in the course of the cupcake. Put aside to chill fully.
- Whip peanut butter, butter and powdered sugar till mild and easy. Put aside.
- Whip Nestlé All Function Cream individually till mild and fluffy. Fold into peanut butter combination. Switch right into a piping bag and pipe into cupcakes.
- Prime with banana slices and chopped walnuts.
♥ IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, KINDLY SNAP A PHOTO AND TAG @THEPEACHKITCHEN ON INSTAGRAM (OR HASHTAG IT #THEPEACHKITCHEN). I’D LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU COOK